Sunday, August 2, 2015

tomorrow

Lord wiling I will be able to get some answers and a treatment or a diagnostic plan. I have barely held anything down all weekend and I lost another pound. Please pray that I don't have to do any doctor chasing and that I can get ahold of them right away and get this "plan" I have been waiting all weekend for. Also, please pray that both my PCP and GI doctors take things seriously and don't blow me off. Pray that God would give them wisdom on how to help me because this is getting bad. Pray that my doctor will follow through on everything and doesn't drop the ball.

I am nervous about this, not the treatment but being accepted and believed and not blown off or get passed back and forth between doctors. In all this though I know God is in control and I will cling to this as I face this trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment