Tuesday, October 25, 2016

giving up

At times every part of my being wants to give up. Today would be one of those. I am lost, stuck, and confused with no doctor to turn too. Yes, I have the one I text but frequently she doesn't text back. I'm in a new territory right now that I have no clue what to think or do. For the past month my vital signs have for the most part been "normal" besides a few episodes. So you (and doctors) look at that and think wow I am doing great! Yeah um no. Not at all. Despite normal vitals all of my symptoms from it being low remain even though it's not.


How I feel does not correlate with my vitals and I'm being blown off now. MY WORST FEAR. I have 15-20 fuzzy head/ the beginning of a pass out episodes every day but my vitals don't match up. I am short of breathe, weak, no stamina, GI issues, sound sensitive, all of the symptoms I had before, I continue to have despite my vitals being decent.


I am not handling this very well, I'm alone, It's just God and me, no doctor wants to deal with me or even believe that my symptoms are real. It's weird to ask people to pray that they would go back to crazy vitals. Not too crazy like hospital crazy but to reflect how I feel so I can be helped by doctors.
I am struggling to keep it together and failing. The good news is I don't have too God can, will you pray for Godly wisdom and the right path to take?

No comments:

Post a Comment