Tuesday, March 28, 2017

peace

 I just saw my immunologist and she said she is not sure exactly what is happening so she drew blood tests for mastocytosis and she is sending me to a clinic with SLU that specializes in this kind of thing. Also, I am banned from tape anywhere close to my chest since tape appears to be a trigger.


I am  asking for your prayers because as you know I have dental surgery on Friday and I am having anxiety issues which only make things worse. . I ask for peace, comfort, and pain control afterwards. I also ask for prayers because there is a chance that having a "wound" in my mouth could trigger a worse bodily attack. but  for this moment I need peace that God has this under control and my worries  are pointless, I just simply need to trust that this is out of my hands and I serve a mighty God who has a plan in all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment