Thursday, December 21, 2017

prayer request

I have a couple of prayer requests to share. Tomorrow I am scheduled for an MRI and an EEG  due to memory loss and I hate both of them. The sound of an MRI machine sets my nervous system off and causes involuntary movements once that happens it is hard to be still for the EEG. Both of them are going to be very long tests too and I need accurate results. There is a small piece of the back of my brain that is basically dead tissue from the lack of oxygen when I was in a coma in high school and we are making sure that is stable and checking for seizure activity.

**if the results of these tests are normal then I will be admitted to the hospital for a week long video monitoring EEG just in case we are missing small signs. obviously I would be thrilled to do that one.**

Also, due to Christmas I will be missing infusions, I will not get another one until Tuesday which is a huge stretch and I do not know how my body will react to that.

I have a lot of anxiety about all of this stuff going on and could use prayers for peace and strength to keep it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment