Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I just don't know what to do.....Also people want answers. it's what we do. SO HERE







I went to my second appointment with the new electrophysiologist. I feel so defeated and scared that this will always be my life. Let me explain, every doctor has their own ways of treating things which I am quite aware of. He said "to be honest I don't really have the expertise to treat this because it is more related to brain signals so a neurologist should see you because it's really the brain that signals well, everything to malfunction and there is no cure. I already have a neuro who doesn't know what to do. If I stay with him he is going to do a whole bunch of changing med stuff, that sounds so scary, and so much can go wrong and given my history, it will. He also said that even though it is a 2 hour drive to see her,it might be my only chance outside of God.

Now I have the task of calling her and please PRAY WITH ME that she is willing to help all of us left behind. I have yet to find a new one ; where you don't want to throw shrapnel at there face because they said stop meds and go to the gym. He said the old doctor is the best in the state and is an expert in POTS so I really should stick with her even if it is a long drive.


I just can't write anymore but maybe soon. Here is your requested glimpse into what is going on. My body is so not stable at the moment so please pray for that too!

Thanks Chatham family,

I realized how thankful I am to be surrounded by compassionate hearts. Seriously guys, you guide me back to Jesus, drive me everywhere, go in hospitals to see me even though nobody likes the repulsive "sterile" smell pray for me and keep me out of a giant depression hole. Although, I will say there is nothing like face to face conversations that soothe the soul. So normally visits are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment