Friday, September 5, 2014

nerves

I am one of those super weirdo people that does not care about having surgeries,needle stabbings,and ports exc. but this whole cardiac cath business on Monday has me nervous. For one thing, wires will be put in my heart. Wires and hearts do not go well together. Due to my autonomic dysfunction, when I have procedures it goes into super psycho mode and tries to do everything at once which includes involuntary movements and it makes me shaky and a whole pile of other things. It is not the procedure itself that I am necessarily concerned by it's how my nervous system could respond. Please pray with me on Monday and I know they have light sedatives in the office but are reluctant to use them. Pray that they will agree to it because a small amount is all it takes to relax the nervous system so my brain stops misfiring. So, yeah pray for me because I am not usually nervous but for this I am I don't want to end up having an involuntary leg movement during the procedure. Just something about it is makes me nervous

1 comment:

  1. We are praying, honey. I'll be with you through this all the way.
    Whatever you need dad and me for, you will have. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete