Thursday, October 23, 2014

Confusion

Apparently my neurologist is out of the office till Monday but he still answers emails. I asked for my tilt table results and his response has me all kinds of confused and discouraged. "tilt confirms POTS" ummmmm I have like 5 papers from you that say it cant be due to my blood pressures. Like this: "I can not make a diagnosis of POTS in the setting of OH" (low bp) and this "The original Tilt test showed hypotension and tachycardia, not clearly POTS".......I sent him an email about all this and probably won't hear till tomorrow. This left me feeling so worn and defeated.

There is a possibility that he is not engaged in what he is doing and wasn't looking at my chart because he is out of the office. he doesn't have to be so focused. Please pray for me for peace until I hear back because as of now it is going to be a tough night. Pray for the right answer whatever that may be and acceptance on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment