Saturday, April 25, 2015

choice of trials

I get asked all the time how I do this everyday and my answer will always be that I don't have a choice. We don't get to pick what trials we face and when we face them. I did not choose to be 23 and on disability for a disease that has no cure and effects every little bit of my life. I can't change the fact that I have this but what I can control is how I respond to it. I can choose to give up on God (I tried but I learned really quickly that it was not a good idea) or I can use Him for my hope, strength, peace and understanding. No matter what the specific trial that you are facing is it always comes down to what you choose and how you respond. I just do one day at a time and try to keep my focus on God. Don't give up, everyone is here for a reason even though it is hard to see sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment