Thursday, April 2, 2015

tests

Hospitals are not known for having timely services which I expect from an ER but for outpatient testing it should be a lot better. SHOULD. Thank you God for not letting me have anger management issues because you might have seen me on the news. First, I had to register which takes about 10 minutes then I was sent over to cardiology where we sat for an HOUR and a half before I was called back for the EEG thus making me super agitated.


Once called, the slowest and most unprofessional tech I have ever met proceeds to draw on me with markers and all kinds of fun for another HOUR and a half. (should have been 30 minutes) Ahem. Making me so late to the MRI that they almost closed up by the time I arrived. I am beginning to pray for the rapture at this point (c'mon God don't you think we are killing each other too much?! Let's call it a day and go prance in heaven. Pleaseeee)

MRI begins and sets my nervous system off making me twitchy and have a migraine weeee. Then we got to leave. finally. We ended up being there from 12:30-5:00. Thank God for my dad and his willingness to sit for hours to let me get everything done! I probably won't know anything until Monday or Tuesday and no lives were hurt in the process (barely)

No comments:

Post a Comment