Tuesday, February 18, 2014

bahahah good one God. 2 POSTS IN 1 DAY GASPPPPP

Whoever thought God does not have a sense of humor is trippin. When I wrote that last post I knew that I was going to have to make some calls and deal with a bunch of disability and work people that annoy and piss me off and then I get off the phone and I cry more because companies come up with the dumbest policies just to make someone who is trying to physically stay alive have mental handicaps as well. I had already developed at least 2 mental handicaps from dealing with these people and we all know I can't afford anymore or I will be "put to sleep".

Anyways, I'm cranky and emotional before I even begin but here I go. First call goes to my electrophysiologist. saying that they received FMLA papers and record release papers from me last week and I wanted to make sure that the records were sent because Cigna is saying via letter they weren't. Lady finally gets computer up and informs me that yes they were sent on the 12th and then I also make an appointment to see if I can get more guidance on what to do with myself because I am just a little lost.

Alright Cigna's turn! The call goes like this; ME: "I am just calling to check on the status of my claim. I got a letter saying it was delayed because you hadn't received records but I just spoke with my physician and they said they faxed them on the 12th." HER: "Let me look here it looks like it was delayed do you know when you got the letter?" ME: "no" HER: " hmm let me look in another spot. ohh actually it looks like it was approved and I don't see anything pending so he (my actual case manager) must have gotten everything approved and it looks like you are good to go. Due to BJC's 90 day policy your first paycheck will not be until April 11th but after that every month you will get $991 a month."

UHHHHHHH AFTER GETTING THE DELAYED EMAIL ON FRIDSAY THIS WAS THE LAST THING I WAS EXPECTING. ALSO HAHA GOD FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY I SPEND ALL NIGHT/MORNING IN AN EMOTIONAL NOTHING IS WORKING OUT OR WILL WORK OUT STATE AND YOU KNEW THIS WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. I FEEL LIKE YOU PROBABLY FELT BAD FOR MY LACK OF TRUST BUT ALSO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD GRIN ON YOUR FACE. YEAH YEAH YOU PROVED YOUR POINT!

1 comment:

  1. Loved having both my babies home for dinner. Having you stay back in your childhood room for a couple of days in some ways is a comfort to a momma's soul. Just so you know, it is never --ever a burden to sit on your floor at whatever time it may be, and listen, listen until your heart is content.
    Somehow through the grace of God, I believe that it is.

    ReplyDelete