Friday, February 7, 2014

Some days just suck





I can't find a physical therapist that will take my case, Dealing with all of my disability stuff and BJC might make me go postal. The last 48 hrs have been horrible. I haven't left the couch much. I can't breathe and I'm lightheaded which makes me cranky. Yeah, so I am trying to keep it together but I am getting worn down. I hate this. I feel like a beached whale on a couch. Society? what's that? I really only see doctors and for the most part they come really close to destroying the effectiveness of my meds. They are good at that. I am going to go back to being a whale now since I have no deep or happy things to say.

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to come and spend a couple of days with your dad and me. A change of scenery might be of some help. Take a moment to read Phil 4.Your compassion for others is what we should all strive for, a true quality example of Christ -like character.

    ReplyDelete