Thursday, January 22, 2015

overwhelmed

Today began with an emotional breakdown. I have lost my will to continue fighting this every day; I have no strength left in me to even begin facing today with more of the same. I am done. Rock bottom. I could never be more thankful that God is walking this path with me because He is going to have to carry me through right about now. I am at the mercy and power of God. Thankfully, He doesn't lack anything and He is able to pull me out and give me the will and strength that I need to carry on. I know He can and will do so in His timing and therefore I have hope. God is the definition of hope, without Him we would sulk in our weakness until this life is over but we don't have to because of mercy and grace. Those two things I will just have to rely on and remind myself multiple times in order to put one foot in front of the other but with Him all things are possible and I will fight and ultimately win even if it is not in this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment