Wednesday, June 25, 2014

epiphany

We are going to pretend like I didn't have to google the word epiphany Mk.mk. Anyways, I had one of those things. While pondering what God's plan is for my life and all these issues that I have had my whole life it suddenly hit me. I now know why. The answer is the same for everyone on this earth, give God glory. How He chooses to do that is up to Him and He has every right to allow life challenges because I don't know but maybe through this others are giving God glory because of my struggle. The more the merrier. He is also not forsaking me through this but "trying" to teach me so 2 birds with one stone! All I'm saying is that everyone is to bring glory to God and sometimes He does it in ways that don't make sense to our closed off little minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment