Saturday, June 21, 2014

God whisperer

there has been a lot of moments in this journey I have been a 2 year old and said I don't wanna and dug my heals in for God to deal with. One would think the human race would have learned by now that we won't win but we are idiots. In those moments I am pretty sure God is like no really you don't have a choice and puts a pinch collar on me; now you would think I got the point but no. He then begins to drag me through my storm and everytime I complain I get a chhh, telling me that He holds my life in His hands and have it to me and can do as He pleases but is also suffering me so I am not alone. Chhhh don't let Satan get to you. Chhhh it is not the end of the world. Chhh I am with you. Chhh you are not listening. I feel like I am blessed with a God whisperer at times that guides me back when I become distracted by the trials of this life. One of these days , when He returns to get me I. Will no longer be chhh'ed but hugged and what a great day that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment